Tips & Tricks Caring for Leather Jackets
Very easy to keep your favorite Leather Jacket
How to do:
1. Leather jacket you should not be washed with detergent or soap, because it will cause your leather jacket dry and easy fragile.
2. Do not let your leather jacket exposed to water (including rainwater). If it does get wet do not dry them dried way, hang your leather jacket in place that is not exposed to the sun and let it dry by the wind.
3. Do not spray perfume spray to coat the surface of your skin.
4. Remove immediately stain / dirt on your leather jacket with cooking oil / fluid in the cotton toko.Ambil drops of cooking oil / fluid specifically mentioned above cotton, cotton was subsequently used to rub the stain on your leather jacket.
5. Least once a month jacket moisturise your skin with lotion. Rub lotion on a leather jacket and then leave it for an hour and wipe with a dry cloth but soft textured.